New Porous Materials
The laboratory focuses in the field of template synthesis of zeolites, zeolite-like silicates and phosphates of new generation, mesoporous molecular sieves etc. Our stuff have huge experience in developing of approaches to creation of extra-large porous zeolites – microporous materials with pore diameter 8-12 Å, with the large elemental cell parameter – up to 2 nm, great adsorption capacity, availability of strong acidic sites. Also we are able to propose and realize the approaches to structure formation and functionalization of molecular sieves connected with chemistry of templating action, with effect of solubilization, etc. Founding the way and develop the method of the synthesis new generation of materials for application as catalysts and sorbents based on novel nanocomposites which combine adsorptive properties of the molecular sieves and magnetic characteristics of the iron oxide nanoparticles.
Another areas of expertise are modeling and analysis of data of physico-chemical methods for the study of the structure of adsorbents and catalysts, creation of a new generation of enterosorbents and biologically active additives with pronounced antioxidant and immunostimulating activity for the treatment of toxicosis of various etiologies, composite systems for the treatment of periodontal disease, means for stimulating reproductive activity, compositions for protection and stimulation of plant growth. We have great experience in developing of new composites based on medical polymers with carbon nanotubes and silica differ from existing analogues, which are used as prosthetic and suture materials, improved performance and better biocompatibility. Also we are able to offer the complete technological cycle for the production of oxidized and thermo-expanded graphite, products based on it, in particular foil and sealing materials, as well as sorbent for the concentration of oil and petroleum products.
- Powder X-ray diffractometer Bruker D8 ADVANCE
- Powder X-ray diffractometer DRON 3M
- Instrument for the study of adsorption of gases by the voltoric method Sorptomatic 1990 (N2, H2, CO2, O2, CO, etc., at T = 77 K and above)
- Instruments for studying the adsorption of substances by gravimetric method from the vapor phase (alcohols, alkanes, water, etc. at 20-40 С)
- Apparatus for studying ammonium thermosorbing to characterize the surface acidity
- Spectrum One Infrared Spectrometer (PerkinElmer)
- Specord M40 (Carl Zeiss) electronic spectrometer
- Derivatograph Q-1000
- CHROM-4 gas chromatograph
- Instrument for the study of dynamic light scattering (laser photocorrelation spectroscopy) Zetasizer Nano (Malvern Instruments)
- Thorough mixing reactor
- Karabanova L.V., Gomza Yu.P., Bondaruk O.N., Nesin S.D., Voronin Ye.P., Nosach L.V. The nanocomposites based on polyurethane-poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) matrix and nanofiller densyl: thermodynamics of interactions and features of microstructure (in Ukrainian), Ukr. Chem. J. 81 (2015) 52-60.
- Karabanova L.V., Herashchenko I.I., Voronin E.P., Nosach L.V., Bondaruk O.M. Nanocomposite material for biomedical application, Patent of Ukraine 97613, 25.03.2015.
- Savchenko D.S., Chekman I.S., VoroninYe.P., Nosach L.V. Method for producing nanocomposite of finely dispersed silica - silver clusters possessing antibacterial and sorption-detoxifying properties, Patent of Ukraine 69526, 25.04.2012.
- Voronin E.P., Nosach L.V., Pakhlov E.M., Guzenko N.V. Method of modification of highly dispersed silicon oxide, Patent of Ukraine 87126, 25.06.2009.
- Voronin E.F., Nosach L.V., Guzenko N.V., Pakhlov E.M., Gabchak О.L. Adsorption modification of nanosilica with non-volatile organic compounds in fluidized state. Nanomaterials and Supramolecular Structures: Physics, Chemistry, and Applications / eds. A.P. Shpak, P.P. Gorbyk, Springer, London, 2009, P. 169-178.
- V.V. Galysh, M.T. Kartel, W. Janusz, E. Skwarek, A.A. Nikolaichuk Sorption of strontium on the composite sorbent based on cellulose and hydrated antimony pentoxide // Chemistry, Physics and Technology of Surface. 2017. V. 8. N 4. P. 384-392.
- Katerina Voitko, AjnaTóth, Evgenij Demianenko, Gábor Dobos, Barbara Berke et all Catalytic performance of carbon nanotubes in H2O2 decomposition: Experimental and quantum chemical study // J. of Coll. and Interf. Sci., V. 437, 2015, P. 283-290.
- Perepelytsina, O.M., Yakymchuk, O.M., Sydorenko, M.V., Bakalinska, O.N., Bloisi, F., Vicari, L.R.M. Functionalization of Carbon Nanomaterial Surface by Doxorubicin and Antibodies to Tumor Markers // Nanoscale Res Lett. 2016 Dec;11(1):314.
- Sergii G. Nedilko, Sergiy Revo, Vitalii Chornii, Vasyl Scherbatskyi et all Structure and Optical Features of Micro/Nanosized Carbon Forms Prepared by Electrochemical Exfoliation // Nanoscale Research Letters, 2017 12:28.
- T.M. Pinchuk-Rugal’, O.P. Dmytrenko, M.P. Kulish, Yu.Ye. Grabovskyy et all Radiation damages of isotactic polypropylene nanocomposites with multi-walled carbon nanotubes // PASТ. 2015. №2(96), P. 10-17.
There is currently no content classified with this term.